Hajj without a visa!
Since Hajj is among the most virtuous deeds in Islam, & not everyone can afford it (especially on a continuous basis) Allah Ta’ala has attached the reward of optional Hajj to certain other deeds for the benefit of all.
Hereunder is a collection of such deeds.
It should be noted that these deeds are labelled as being more virtuous than nafl (optional) hajj, & not the fard (obligatory) hajj.
1. Wudu at home before proceeding for Salah with Jama’ah.
2. Salatul Ishraq.
3. Going to the Masjid to acquire or impart Knowledge.
4. Umrah in Ramadan.
5. To recite “Subhanallah” 100 times in the morning and evening.🌤 🌌
6. Serving one’s Parents.👥
📚 All of the above have been derived from the Hadiths of Nabi ﷺ.
💡Hafiz Ibn Rajab Al-Hambali (rahimahullah) has quoted the following deeds that yield the reward of Hajj from various Predecessors (i.e, not necessarily from the Hadith).
- Attending the Jumu’ah Salah.
- Attending the Eid Salah.
- Esha Salah in Congregation.
- The fulfillment of all obligations (fard deeds) is better than Nafl Haj.✅
- Abstinence from the haram (forbidden) acts are also more virtuous than Nafl Hajj etc.❗
- Any act of Good during the first 10 days of Dhul Hijjah.⏳
📌 The following is an addition to what Hafiz Ibn Rajab (rahimahullah) has cited:
- Spending on a student of Islamic Knowledge.👣
(Ma’alim Irshadiyyah of Shaykh Muhammad ‘Awwamah, pg.35)
✏The promises of gaining the same reward as Hajj that are mentioned above, are restricted to the reward only. It does not mean that one upon whom Hajj is obligatory can merely suffice on these deeds.
✏The purpose here is not to discourage one from the actual Hajj. (That is why it is being circulated now, when the Hajis have already begun to depart) Like they say: There’s nothing like the real thing..
May Allah ﷻ grant us all the tawfeeq (ability) to practice on the above, as well as afford us the opportunity to perform the real Hajj repeatedly. Ameen.
See the full article here:http://www.al-miftah.com/deeds-that-equal-the-reward-of-haj/
Courtesy Darul Hadith Research Centre.